Plans Protect You Now And In The Future
We always tell people: It is never too early or too late to make an estate plan.
An estate plan is not just about distributing your estate’s worth to heirs, though that is a major part of it. A comprehensive estate plan lets you make important decisions for both the present and the future. For example, you may want to consider these questions:
- Who will care for your kids if something tragic happens to you?
- Who will make decisions for you if you become incapacitated?
- How can you pass your assets to the people you wish when you pass away?
- How can you avoid estate taxes that will lower the value of your assets?
Your decisions regarding these questions and many more can be spelled out in your will or accomplished in other ways such as setting up a trust.
Let’s Find A Plan That Works Best For You
The Center for Elder Law & Estate Planning guides families through the process of creating an estate plan or updating existing documents. Our attorneys are well-versed in the variety of options you have and which options fit best with your wishes.
Your estate plan might include:
- A will
- A special-needs trust
- Powers of attorney
- Other methods of asset protection
We have seen the peace of mind clients have after setting an official plan in place for their assets and loved ones. Our team works to make the process as stress-free and simple as possible.
Learn About Your Options Today
We help clients throughout Weymouth, Boston and all of eastern Massachusetts.